Monday, June 19, 2006

.school school school.

Today at school the topic was Missions and Prayer. Missions, Crossing a cultural boundry to bring the Gospel, helped to re-affirm all of us at the shelter as missionaries. Not that the title is of any importance. But more just to re-affirm us in what we are all doing here. We are all here, from around the world, crossing a cultural boundry to spread the Good News to the travelers coming here and to preach the Gospel to those who don't know Christ. Wow. I'm blown away sometimes at what a priviledge that is.

During class we talked about how it doesn't take a ton of people to start a revolution for the Lord. It only takes faithful believers totally sold out to whatever and willing to go wherever the Lord wants us to go. It's not about what we can do or say, it's all about what the Lord's plan is for our lives and His goals for us His children. And the best thing we can do is to offer up our lives and our hearts for Him and His Gospel to be freely revealed and shared with others through our lives. It's about having a heart of obedience to the Father and having a heart that says: Lord, I'll go anywhere and do anything at anytime for You.

It's about having a heart for the Gospel and being totally sold out to the Lord. How awesome is that?!! Man...it's such a challenge, but it's an amazing challege. A challenge that is more than worth living up to and living for. Man, I want my life to count. I don't ever want to be in a position anymore where it's me first. I need to rely upon God for my strength in all of this, but I really really want to be devoted to spreading the Gospel for my whole life. Wherever God needs to take me and whatever He has for me to do in that specific time, I pray that I'll be open and willing to do it wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus Christ. It's all about Him. It's all about The Gospel. Spread the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home