Saturday, June 17, 2006

.Good Stuff.

Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, Brother, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think of such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. ~~Philippians 4:6-9

Today I was thinking about the past two and a half months. About my time in Amsterdam and at The Shelter and about the aspects and blessings from God here. I think more than anything, I have more passion about my faith, people, and loving others through God's grace and mercy. It's good stuff you know...when God lays different people and ministries on your heart and when you get to have an effect on people for the eternal Kingdom of God. It's such an amazing blessing. Oh man. I really desire to be in the ministry for my whole life now. I want my whole life to be dedicated to preaching the Gospel. I want God to be praised with everything that's in me and everything that He wants me to be. I want my life to be pure, noble, praiseworthy, and all of the traits God gives us. I just want to find a full time ministry opportunity to get involved with. But more than that, I want God to prepare one for me. One that's perfect for me and one where I'll be used most effectively.

So...if you think of it, you could pray for me in these areas:

~School this fall; for me to get a full time job when I go back to the States and save enough money for school and rent and books this fall and all that jazz. Also for ministry opportunities this fall to get involved with when I move to Portland.

~For reBEL, the clothing company I've been semi trying to start up for the past few years that's never really gotten anywhere. I really would love to use this passion for God and for a career someday, and someday soon.

~Snowboarder's For Christ. I think it would be super rad to get something started in Portland for SFC this fall, and I'd be more than happy to be a big part of this ministry if it's God's will. Hood River, Portland, Mt. Hood, Mt. Bachelor, and Oregon need to hear about the love of Jesus Christ.

~Pray for growth in my life with the Lord. Pray that I wouldn't forget what I've learned here or forget what I am passionate about and about the grace I have in the Lord. Pray for discernment in my life to know where and when and what God wants me to do with my life, and for patience while I wait to see it all happen...

dank u wel!!!
loves, Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home